Latest updates

Black Rock Shooter nendoroid ver.

Yay! I have received BRS in time before Christmas. I thought it got stuck in Customs for the rest of the holidays. I want my loot so bad when I saw on Canada Post's website that she has arrived in my town. Anyways, I'm so happy because today it's Christmas Eve, that mean there's a big party at my friend's house tonight and I have finally received BRS... it has been a while I haven't buy figures. I bought her on Amiami around 1100 yen!



Also, it comes with a DVD of BRS anime
                                                                    

Sitting position with her "normal" face =)


Sitting on her cannon/gun 

 with her blue fire eye!

In attack position! Arrghh...


from a different angle...




2 pokes:

Yamada said...

Hey man, I thought you knew that I changed my blog URL TwT yeah its been long, will take few pics in that artbook soon. Nice get there, I have figma of her too :D

Joel said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com

 
©2008-2011 Hayasaki-kun | powered by Blogger