Valentines with my maid...

Hey folks! Today is a special day for all couples or lovers. And it's on a Saturday! That's allow people to pass the night at their lover's place ^_^ or hanging out very late.

As for me, I hired a maid recently and I'm sticking my Valentines day with her ^_^;; She's Izumi Sawatari from the anime He is my master. I got her from Archonia. She was on sale for 21.50$US. I always go in bargains figures section first, to see if there's a nice/kawaii figures that lives inside. XD

Yeah, that's mean I'm single. No doubt >_<
Today, I'm spending the whole day to finish my homework and project. Since everyone is busy right now T-T;




Right now, I'm in a food court inside the shopping mall in downtown. Eating slowly, working hard and listening soft musics at the same time with Tsusaka ^.^


Happy Valentin's Day!!! (-^0^-)/

2 pokes:

Anonymous said...

The maid is quite cute! Although she is not really my type, :3 I like the ones with more clothes haha! yes, a girl can like a type of girls too XD! Cute picture with Tsukasa, she sure likes food! I hope you did not do suspicious things with your maid on Valentine's day D:! *shocked*

himiko said...

hahaha! nice post!

 
©2008-2011 Hayasaki-kun | powered by Blogger